Saturday 22nd April: 11.30am – 6.30pm
The GSoI presents, an exclusive tour of the Glass Collection at the Ulster Museum, with the former head of collections Mike Robinson.
Followed by lunch and a GSoI get together at Cotton Court (Ground Floor, 30-42 Waring St, Belfast BT1 2ED)
- 11.30am – meet in the cafe of Ulster Museum, Belfast
- 12.00 – 1.30pm – tour of the glass collection led by former Applied Art head of collections Mike Robinson
- 2.00/2.30pm – lunch (location TBC. £5 subsidy payable on the day)
- 3.00 – 3.30pm – GSoI update/AGM briefing (Venue, Cotton Court, Waring St, Belfast)
- 3.30 – 5.00pm – ‘Petra Kucha’ style presentations from GSoI members
- 5.00 – 6.30pm – Official launch of the GSoI 2016 PUBLICATION & NEW WEBSITE with wine, nibbles & time for more chats.
We’ll be unveiling the new GSoI Website and the GSoI yearbook. If you are a member you are guaranteed a copy, join or renew yours today!